1. Khan, A.G., West, H., Razzaque, A., & Kuhn, R. (2023). "The effects of spousal migration on perinatal healthcare utilization."BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 23(1), 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-023-05590-w
2. Khan, A.G., Tavrow, P., & Adamu, F. (2022). “Does girls’ empowerment predict family planning intentions? Evidence from secondary school girls in Northwest Nigeria.” Sexual and Reproductive Health Matters.
3. Altaha, L., Jafferany, M., & Khan, A. (2022). “Psychocutaneous Medicine in Iraq: Current Status and Recommendations and Role of Primary Care Physicians." Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2022;24(2):21m03077.
4. Mukherjee, T., Khan, A., Dasgupta, A., & Samari, G. (2021). “Reproductive justice during COVID-19: a systematic review of the indirect impacts of COVID-19 on sexual and reproductive health.” BMC Reproductive Health.
5. Khan, A., Eid, N., Baddah, L., Elabed, L., Makki, M., Tariq, M., King, E., & Kusunoki, Y. (2021). “A Qualitative Study of Arab American Perspectives on Intimate Partner Violence in Dearborn, Michigan.” Violence Against Women. doi: 10.1177/10778012211032696
6. Stoddard, S.A., Hughesdon, K, & Khan, A. (2020). “Feasibility and acceptability of a future-oriented empowerment program to prevent substance use and school dropout among school-disengaged youth.” Public Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/phn.12706
7. Gultekin, L., Kusunoki, Y., Sinko, L., Cannon, L., Abramoski, K., Khan, A. G., & Seng, J. (2019). The Eco‐Social Trauma Intervention Model. Public Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/phn.12619
1. Khan, A. G., Sudhinaraset, M., & Gipson, J. (2022). P086Documentation status and contraceptive use among women in california. Contraception,
2. Cannon, L., Bevilacqua, K., Khan, A., Ozer, F., Siliunas, A., King, E., & Dalton, V. (2017). “Intimate partner violence, reproductive coercion, and
contraception among patients in a reproductive health setting: a mixed methods study of patient preferences regarding a clinic-based intervention.”
Injury Prevention, 23(Supp 1): A26.
3. Khan, A., Elabed, L., King, E., & Kusunoki, Y. (2017). “Using a community-based participatory approach to develop a needs assessment on intimate partner violence and reproductive coercion among Arab Americans in Southeast Michigan.” Injury Prevention, 23(Supp 1): A28.
4. Kusunoki, Y., Dalton, V., Cannon, L., Bevilacqua, K., & Khan, A. (2016). “Reproductive Health Patient And Provider Preference Regarding A Clinic- Based Intimate Partner Violence And Reproductive Coercion Intervention.” Contraception, 94(4): 433.
1. Wallace, S., Khan, A.G., & del Pino, H. E. (2020). “Health and Social Service Implications of a Census Undercount in Los Angeles." Los Angeles,
Calif.: UCLA Center for Health Policy Research.
1. West, H., Khan, A.G., Razzaque, A., & Kuhn, R. "Migration, gender, and families: The effects of spousal migration on women's empowerment.”
1. Khan, A. G., Kuhn R., Zhou, M., Sudhinaraset, M. Gipson, J. "Developing an ethnic neighborhood typology for Middle Eastern North African and
South Asian Americans in California.”
2. Sudhinaraset, M., Khan, A. G., Ling, I., Choi, H. Y. “The Sexual and Reproductive Health of Undocumented Asians and Latinx in California”
3. Khan, A. G., Sudhinaraset, M., Gipson, J. “Assessing the intersectional effects of documentation status and contraceptive use among women in
4. Kusunoki, Y., Khan, A., Cruz, J., Elabed, L., Makki, M., & Tariq, M. “Examining the Relationship between Intimate Partner Violence and Reproductive
Coercion Among Arab American Women in Dearborn, Michigan.”